Wedding Plans

Saturday, February 25, 2006

*WEDDING CAKES *

Cake shopping online is fun fun fun.
There are so many designs and styles.
I had no idea how fancy these cakes could get.
Below are some favorites I found on this great wedding site called

The site is so helpful even if it is for brides in NYC.
Anyway back to cakes, I love how sweet the two figures on the top of the cakes look.
If I decide to have some figures on-top, I want them to look as cute as these.
The others are favorites because they're so pretty and look elegant.
I'm not a big fan of the cakes on stilts.. Tiers are not my thing.
I also like the picture with the dressed up cupcakes that look like individual mini wedding cakes.
I'm surprised how excited I am to plan all this out. Looking at cakes and dresses, venues its so much fun!

This is a really cool idea, you can make your own wedding cake! Check out this site:








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home