Wedding Plans

Thursday, March 02, 2006

*BRIDESMAID DRESSES*



5-15-06
Here it is the update! I chose to have 2 bridesmaids and 1 maid of honor (my sister)
I picked my 2 friends that I've known the longest as my bridesmaids. They both are as close as sisters to me and I trust that we'll continue to stay in touch for years and years to come.

This weekend Kiersten and I found the perfect dress for her and the bridesmaids! We know it will look great on the girls and luckily the dress color isn't too orange.

I wanted each person to be able to pick their own style of dress so that it flatters them the most. I don't have much of a choice with this dress and color so I decided that I'd pick 1 style that could work with everyone.

I hope they like it!


3-02-06

Picking a Maid of Honor is a no brainer for me. That will be Kiersten. Bridesmaids, that's difficult. Now do I pick the friends that I've known since I was a little girl / spent so much time growing up with /having fun with or friends that I've known for only a few yrs but value and appreciate them as much as I would a sister or do I pick favorite Aunts and Cousins?

I want everyone to feel special and important even if they aren't picked as bridesmaids.

I want a couple of bridesmaids that won't mind helping out and taking care of snags through-out the day...like maybe the florist needs directions to set up at the ceremony, or someone needs to tell me that I have lipstick on my teeth, or to help me bustle my dress for the reception.

Anyway, what was this blog about? That's right Bridesmaid Dresses!

An idea I have is that each bridesmaid pick a different style and all will be the same color. That way they can pick a style that works for them.

Look at these dresses below.

They're great because people can wear them after the wedding!
I like dresses with an interesting neckline or little straps, however that two-tone dress design with no straps works for me. My sister Kiersten is great. She found the site for these cute gowns. :o)







Maybe I should go with something dressier... Hmmm a longer skirt for the bridesmaids?



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home