Wedding Plans

Friday, March 10, 2006

*COLORS IDEAS FOR OUR SEPT WEDDING*

5-16-06

Now that I've decided on the bridesmaid dress and color I can start thinking more about flowers. Less orange and more pink.


3-10-06


Getting married in the fall is a great month for me because its full of color! I am so pale and look washed out next to all the light pinks and baby blues. Last night I started looking around on the web (addicted to flower galleries for 3hrs) and found beautiful bold pinks and oranges.



I first started this section, just to show different colors and ideas for the event... but now I'm considering these bouquets as concrete possibilities. I hope I'll be able to find peonies in the local florist shops. I'm thinking they don't grow in the fall months (even if it is NC, they still might be out of season).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RYC: My hair will most likely be half up or, in any even, low in the back, so the veil will go over my head (the comb will go on the top of my head.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home